Some Captured History of Glanamman and Garnant
Other Areas: G.W.R. Station at Brynamman c.1903
One of two Railways Stations which were built at Brynamman.
The village of Gwter Fawr later changed it's name to Brynamman. The village was the meeting point of two different railway companies, the Great Western Railway and the Midland Railway, each with it's own train station.
On 25th October 1886, the Great Western Railway Company opened the line from Pantyffynon to Brynamman. This service ended on 18th August 1958.
The following editions of Kelly's Directory lists the following people as the station masters of the G.W.R. station at Brynamman: